Friday, November 17, 2006

Mapler Ojiji's Log: November 18th 2006

WELL HELLO THERE! How have my fellow Maplers been? :D Today, I received some photographs of one of my friend’s adventures! Here’s Knight Didi, smashing through the icy regions of El Nath and into the territories of Yetis…

And here he is! Ar-bish-ing those tiny lil Jr. Yetis.

Look at the Jr Yeti and Yeti’s expressions! They look so lost!

Hmm, I wonder what the Jr. Yeti’s are always so confused about. Or maybe they have dandruff or something…

Hehehe…

Here’s Knight Didi’s friend, Dead Rising administering a jolt of electrifying electricity towards the horde of Yetis!

Check out the look on the Pepe’s face! It’s priceless!

Bwahahhaah!

OUCH! That’s gonna leave a mark in the morning! :P

Ok, that’s all for Knight Didi’s adventures. Sorry, I haven’t put up any SS of my own because my final year project in school is here and I haven’t a lot of time to go online. But in the meantime, keep sending in your screenies and I’ll continue putting them up on the blog. Until Next time, Happy Mapling!

Much Love, Ojiji

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay!First comment lolz. Hey Ojiji when are you usually online maple?I can't seem to track you.

Saturday, November 18, 2006 12:05:00 AM  
Blogger gonrod said...

WOOOOOOOT

Saturday, November 18, 2006 1:54:00 AM  
Blogger "dogen" said...

another great post ojiji-very funny too

Saturday, November 18, 2006 10:02:00 PM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to all:

a reminder - FOR RELIEF FROM DANDRUFF, USE HEAD AND SHOULDERS!

:D

-ojijijijiji

Sunday, November 19, 2006 2:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is KnightDidi in cassiopeia?i tink hes in my guild now..=.= oways kena sai by lv 40+(including me)

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 7:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lilbandit areu on maple sea aquilia? cuz thats where she plays

Tuesday, December 26, 2006 4:01:00 PM  
Blogger Kuroi_angel said...

Ha, it was funny what happened today. I just read this blog of Knightdidi's quests in the snowy area (not sure of the name). well anyway, around 30 minutes later, I was training my new made lvl 12 warrior in henesys hunting ground 1, thats when the asiasoft mascot fell out of the sky. I said "thats annoying, to have that on you, its too big" then I read the name, and guess who it happened to be. Knightdidi! I was like woah! Kind of a coincidence that I just read this, and I happened to be in the same server, channel, and map as him! LOL. anyway, I love your commentaries!

Saturday, March 24, 2007 10:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home