Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Mapler Ojiji's Log: August 10th 2006

Well HELLO THERE my fellow maplers, my travels in Victoria seemed redundant so I decided to make my way back to Ludibrium to do some more exploration as well as soaking in the sights and sounds of my fellow maplers whacking crazed toys. My travels around the Eos tower led me to an undiscovered area which I found very very curious…

Here I am on my way back to Ludibrium…

Many others soon boarded the toy train and sat with me throughout the trip. These were the best seats in the house :D

I made friends with two maplers with matching looks accompanied with matching names. How fetching!

After arriving at Ludibrium, we decided to go exploring together!

We went down all the floors in Eos tower and met another new friend called Destdg. Just as we bumped into him, we too discovered a new portal which led to an unknown area to us. Being the inquisitive lot we were, we decided to take a peek in…

It was mainly a forestry area, nothing much but we did meet a few curious characters along the way…

It’s not everyday that Death stares you right in the face eh?

As we walked on, we realized that this place was no ordinary forestry area but housed a cargo load of machinery and everything was exceptionally well protected by guards. The plot thickens…

Destdg thought perhaps they were doing some sort of illegal cloning business around here but the lack of scientists and dople gangers made me scrap that idea.

I was beginning to get suspicious about this place, everything was so well organized and hidden. I’ll find out what this place holds, even if it burns the mesos out of my pocket!

I chanced upon one of them MEN IN BLACK characters and bribed him to let me into the heavily protected area behind the cargo house.

Well apparently, others had the same idea as well :D hehehe…

At first, all I saw were trees and grass then a strange purple creature appeared right in front of my eyes. It seemed to look like your regular Kerning’s Octopi but upon closer inspection, I realized to my horror that it was armed and wearing a space helmet! I decided to back off and retreated into the bushed, panting for breath.

As traumatized as I was, I proceeded on with my investigation of this wickedly odd place and met a pink Mesoranger! I soon discovered that these rangers were all over the place!

Destdg was right behind me so I decided to let loose a little, after all, this wasn’t the first time I have been in a vicinity where strange and random creatures abound. As I went in deeper, the octopi started looking slightly different, they looked as though they were sitting on mini spaceships!

There were even a few purple ones that rode in robotic bodies :D

Later, Destdg told me that the area where the octopi creatures were in was called Boswell Fields. We decided to head back and explore the other place called the Kulan Fields.

And this was what we found. ALIENS!!! These species of alien is called the Barnard Gray.

Apparently, aliens have headaches too :D

Wow, look at them go! I tried my best to stay out of their way but the flying ones kept knocking into me and did me a lot of damage. These who fleet around from side to side are called Zeta Gray.

And this guy right here who is giggling to himself about who knows what, is Ultra Gray!

Along the way, I also bumped into MaskofZorro. He told me about Chief Gray who is the leader of the Grays, we decided to go find him in the Kulan Fields V and VI but apparently Chief Gray comes out very rarely because he’s old and has a bad back :D

After having seen all the aliens in both Boswell and Kulan fields, I decided to head back BUT I accidentally stumbled upon a hidden portal to a hidden area called Dogon!

This was the aliens’ headquarters, there was nothing much here but it was a good picture opportunity :D

I don’t know what was going on in the background but I sure don’t wanna be part of it!

And so that ends my journey to OMEGA SECTOR. It was an awesome trip, I wonder how long these aliens will be here but as long as they’re there, I’ll always pop by to see if Chief Gray will be in the house. Until next time, Happy mapling!

Much Love, Ojiji

28 Comments:

Blogger gonrod said...

i was destdg!!!!!!!!and maskofzorro too....well haha nic e place!!!!

Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:50:00 AM  
Blogger gonrod said...

haiz...couldn't find chief gray...lol, nvm i shall kill him when i find him(then maybe every1 give me lots os meso for ending the war.)(there again maybe they defame me cuz i killed the laien ldr and they all suicide and nothing left to kill)

Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:53:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... omega come out???

Thursday, August 10, 2006 1:44:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to gonrod:

haha! i wanna take photos with chief gray, i love the way he walks (see maplesea.com), hahaha! anyway, hopefully we'll be able to catch him wobbling around next time :D

-ojiji

Thursday, August 10, 2006 3:10:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to bloodlord:

yes omega sector is out! aliens abound! :D go explore now!

-ojiji

Thursday, August 10, 2006 3:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There goes GMS Uniqueness -.-.

Thursday, August 10, 2006 7:14:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to orbicmage/orbicsin:

hmm? why GMS lose its uniqueness? :D btw, are you in anyway related to orbic warrior?

-ojiji

Thursday, August 10, 2006 8:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

u forgot la? i quit maple liao

Friday, August 11, 2006 12:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No I just copied it cause I had no creativety at the time -.-

Friday, August 11, 2006 6:55:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to orbicclawx:

hey sure, when you've trained up just give me a shout and we can go a exploring together :D happy mapling!

-ojiji

Friday, August 11, 2006 9:27:00 PM  
Blogger gonrod said...

gahahahahaha maskofzorro was actually my fren playing who i introduced him to yur blog then he wanted to be in yur blogy too! btw all, i'm outta there, omega,but i left 1 acc there juz in case any1 needed me XD

Friday, August 11, 2006 10:14:00 PM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to orbicclawx:

i was online today but i dun usually stay online for long, just a little while to take a few ss :D

-ojiji

Saturday, August 12, 2006 8:35:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to orbicclawx:

yeah usually online at night :D happy mapling ya'll!

-ojiji

Sunday, August 13, 2006 8:40:00 PM  
Blogger gonrod said...

sure no prob, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i died at jr rog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaz pt lvl 70 priest and 60 dit and we died all together, absolute PRONESS!1 magic claw and 3 grave drop down...lol, lost 10% wth

Monday, August 14, 2006 2:09:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to gonrod:

that's like so totally awesome, my best friend roggie is a murderer :D

-ojiji

Monday, August 14, 2006 3:26:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to orbicclawx:

cannot say larrrrrrrrhhh but i still need to save up :D

-ojiji

Monday, August 14, 2006 3:31:00 AM  
Blogger gonrod said...

hey i bet there'll be a patch soon abt omega lik aqua rd and then there'll be a boss at dolon head

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 6:53:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to gonrod:

heyyy yah! no wonder there's like nothing at the dogon area! so boring that place, hope they spruce it up somemore :D

-ojiji

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:32:00 PM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to soulhealer65:

thanks! stay tuned for more! :D

-ojiji

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 9:33:00 PM  
Blogger - said...

Nice post! I wonder if anyone propose to you! XD

Thursday, August 17, 2006 2:24:00 AM  
Blogger Weiling said...

HIHIHI, I'M BACK.

xD

And better than before?
Whee, shake your bonbon.

I LOVE YOU TRUCKLOADS!

Don't mind sending me truckloads of luck for my chinese oral tomorrow? xD

Thursday, August 17, 2006 7:14:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to ling:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU FOR YOUR CHINESE ORAL EXAMINATION! lovelove! :D

-ojiji

Thursday, August 17, 2006 8:07:00 PM  
Blogger Dead Poet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, August 17, 2006 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger gonrod said...

I'M FINALLY LVL 40!!!!I GOT A TOTALLY NEW LOOK WHOO HOO

Saturday, August 19, 2006 2:40:00 AM  
Blogger MELISSA (: said...

awww crud when i went omega sector i didnt see that dogon area. *sobx*
haha anyway cheif grays dont spawn for me no matter however long i wait. T.T
hehe update soon :P
cheerios*
`kirreli

Saturday, August 19, 2006 3:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woow Ojiji ur blog roX !
How did u make it?

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 11:02:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. your blog is hilarious! xD

Saturday, December 30, 2006 1:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog XD i oso play maple but now getting a bit boring... yea omega has nth nice

Saturday, March 31, 2007 7:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home