Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Mapler Ojiji's Log: February 15th 2006

Hello my fellow Maplers!

Ok, first things first…

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day as well as the last day of Chinese New Year and that all of you got plenty of Ang Baos in Maple.

There have recently been plenty of splendid additions to Maple like the new Pink Cargo Pet as well as being able to marry your significant other now! Gachapon machines have also been popping around the lands and giving people random and wonderful items. My travels around Victoria Island have certainly become much more entertaining compared to the very first time I set foot in Maple.

Oh by the way, I just found out the official hairstyle names. These were some of the hairstyles I used to have…

The very first one was of course the Sammy, simple pony tails and side parted fringe.

The second cut I got was called the Lori, a bunn-ed up version of the Sammy. I must say I looked absolutely adorable! Is my ego showing?

The past two hair styles were great but the third was a disappointment. I looked like the Lion King’s half-breed sister! It was when I had this haircut, that I tried to cover it up with a cat hat almost all the time.

The second last hair style I got was the Vanilla Girl. You could say that this cut was probably my favorite because of the cute bangs and lovely wavy layers touching my shoulders.

My current hairstyle is the Polly, also one of my favorites. It makes me look slightly country bumpkin but who ever said a redneck always looks bad?

In the near future though, I’d love to have a Francesca…

Classy no?

Gosh, all this talk about my hair, how shallow! I shall stop here for today, before my head explodes from my horrifying increasing ego. Have a good day my fellow Maplers and I shall update very soon on more freakish and most probably egoistical adventures in Maple.

Much Love, Ojiji

22 Comments:

Blogger gonrod said...

explode explode EXPLODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha jus kidding
wanna marry me?smoochys?
kidding again
dun get mad cupid x but since its valentimes day why don't you come and "charm" some other ppl in maple?
and ojiji how come your post are not showing cupid le?
and my powerpoint was postponed to nxt week.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 4:31:00 AM  
Blogger gonrod said...

awnser me pls
and orbicwarrior
why uh............................
forget liao wad i wanted to say..........DAMMIT!

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 4:41:00 AM  
Blogger gonrod said...

hey cupid this post is specially dedicated to u:
well here goes.....
why don't you use the cupid CROSSBOW?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 5:03:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to gonrod:

married need to spend lotsa money sia! :D hahaha!

-ojiji

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 5:39:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

WHERE'S ORBIC WARRIOR???!!!

I DON'T HAVE AIM BUT I HAVE MSN, ADD ME:

miss_onyl@hotmail.com

WE HAVE TO DANCE SOOOOOON!!!

-ojiji

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 5:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol ojiji.. nice post xD
Im feeling a little hyper right now.. CAN I JOIN IN THE DANCE? :D

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 8:13:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to anele:

OF COURSE YOU CAN! but we need to find orbic warrior first before the dancing can commence! :D

-ojiji

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 9:15:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to orbic warrior:

alriiiiight, i added you back :D awesoooome! see you soon maple!!!

-ojiji

Wednesday, February 15, 2006 6:40:00 PM  
Blogger gonrod said...

if there green snails then invite my beginner in!WAHAHAHA!!!!!!(poor things)

Thursday, February 16, 2006 1:05:00 AM  
Blogger gonrod said...

wa ojiji r u going to get married with orbicwarrior?and with balrog as your pastor?you playgirl!hahahahahahaha










just kidding
aor are you going to get a jr cellion or green snail as your pastor(they r quite cute too)?

Thursday, February 16, 2006 1:07:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to ah yang:

ah yes please, you're most welcome to join our balrog poking session :)

-ojiji

Friday, February 17, 2006 12:07:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to gonrod:

regarding your question as to if orbic warrior and i are getting married. i have no comment. any further questions? :D

-ojiji

Friday, February 17, 2006 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to orbic warrior:

are you serious?! there's actually a monster called bob the snail?! my my, how i wish i could see that!

-ojijijijijijiji

Friday, February 17, 2006 12:09:00 AM  
Blogger gonrod said...

yeah its true cuz he has an attack called "summon snail"wheer lik i ton of blue snails pop out and transforn into tauro's, cargio's yeti's pepes and much much more(something like shinig ray wearing off).anyway green snail are harder cuz u can accidentely kill them and then dance is over.or a noob might come by and kill the snail(if thats the cast then lets ks him)!

Friday, February 17, 2006 5:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob the snail? Frank the mushking? Vince the stirge? LOL!!!!!
I once saw a green snail in the map with the cargos before though.But I heard that it causes the map to explode with cargos...

Saturday, February 18, 2006 3:02:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

to gonrod & orbic warrior:

ehhhhhhh...are you sure there are such creatures?! I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THEM! it sounds far fetched, even for maple :P hahaha!

-ojijijijijijiji

Saturday, February 18, 2006 7:23:00 PM  
Blogger gonrod said...

no its true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the mushking can also summon the mushmom(100 of them before his mana runs out)and they have 3 times the life of a balrog and they have infite mana enabling them to use earthquake!then, apart from those which oror mentioned, theres also squiddy the slime wu appears in pq as a replacement for king slime and he doesn't drop anty coupon when u kill him though i noe cuz ui met him before!

Sunday, February 19, 2006 4:35:00 AM  
Blogger gonrod said...

and, he can appear in random maps and transform even the most wimpiest monster into big huge boss like versions where they spit omok pieces at u or monster cards as their magical attack also they have like the ability to spawn 1ce per 12 sedconds.the good news?it onli has 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% chance of happening and it onli has 200000 life?
p.s. this is stef i think they have gone bonkers!! =( does any1 noe where the mental hospital is???

Sunday, February 19, 2006 4:39:00 AM  
Blogger gonrod said...

i mean 0.0000000000000001% chance of appearing

Sunday, February 19, 2006 4:41:00 AM  
Blogger gonrod said...

frank onli appears as the mushmom sumtimes he also appears as a orange mushroom in BOTH maple island and victoria island and ossyria!

Monday, February 20, 2006 2:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ojiji ROCKS! Lurve it. I lurve all ure ss <33.. Keep up the GREATT wrok your doing...

Muaxxxsss

Friday, March 09, 2007 10:05:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

irzraya uwl ookdv interracial creampie

itbhu!

bfmmv mffbde nod lingerie models

Thursday, December 30, 2010 7:49:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home