Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Mapler Ojiji's Log: November 2nd 2005

I finally got to go on a break today and went to Florina Beach for some long deserved relaxation. Master Friday wasn’t there to soak up the sun, he was there fighting crabs and monkeys! He’s been training almost non-stop for the past two days, my parents would have loved a magician son like him since he’s so dedicated to his job as a cleric. Anyway, he not only hits crabs, monkeys and monsters. Just look at him hitting on the Hoola girls at Florina!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Well you have to admit that those girls really know how to shake it! Maybe if I danced well enough, Valen might notice me. He’s the guy at the food stand next to the hoola girls. Boy, is he cute!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

*Ah Hem*

Anyway, after our little chat with the Hoola Girls, Friday led me to explore the beach and soak in it’s sandy beauty. It was my first time there and I’m sure the locals knew I was a Noob…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We finally arrived at a beautiful spot on the beach and I lay down on the sand for some ME-time…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

As you can see from the way I pronounced relaxation, stress has certainly taken a toll on my vocabulary. I spent quite some time on Florina and finally made my way back home to Perion in the evening. Master Friday was still going full speed at the training, so I bid him farewell and sailed back to Lith Harbour. While walking around Perion, I spotted a studious looking warrior. He was even better looking than Valen! Hope to see him around Perion soon…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I’d like to say thanks to the people who came to visit my blog and left their comments. I hope to take screenshots with all of you soon.

Much Love, Ojiji

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

loL . florina beach ..

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:24:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

yes...florina beach. lovely place. you can actually smell the monkey there.

-Ojiji

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 8:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i went there once alone and got killed by the crabs -.-


P.S. THE HOOLA GERS ARE SOOOOO CUTE !!

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 7:52:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

hahaha, yeah man i almost got killed too! yeah the hoola girls are hot aren;t they :) anyway, thanks for visiting :)

Thursday, December 08, 2005 3:07:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow. that is great i love your web site it is funny and CRAZY!!! good job abd good luck =D

Monday, June 12, 2006 11:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home