Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Mapler Ojiji's Log: November 1st 2005

Since I’m still in the early stages of “blogging”, I’d like to take this time to talk a little more about my life before the training and spearwoman business began. As you have read in my virgin entry, I was born into a family of Artisan Magicians know as the Onyls’. Here are my parents in their younger days…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Being the eldest of three daughters, I was always pressured to be the best magician one can be. I guess it was because of this that I inevitably rebelled against my duties and instead of becoming a magician like my parents and grandparents, I chose the path of a warrior. No sooner had I started this journey when my two younger sisters decided to venture along the same path as well.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Truth be told, it wasn’t the happiest day of my parents’ lives but they wished us well and told us to be the best warriors a lady can be. Here I am when I first stepped out into the big maple to fulfill my destiny at age eighteen. I had less than a hundred mesos in my pocket but a whole truck load of passion in my heart…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Two months have passed quickly like El Nath’s chilly wind and I’ve learnt and experienced so much. Friends were made and lost, hairstyles and hair colours made a few changes as well. I went from brunette…to Jet Black and lastly to Punky Purple!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I still have a long way to on my journey to become a Dark Knight Spearwoman but I am willing to go all the way for it. Hopefully, I’ll be wearing this attire in the future…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Much Love, Ojiji

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

15 Comments:

Blogger TurningPoint said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:53:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

Haha! thanks for visiting :) hope to take some pictures with you soon :D

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 2:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ojiji, pls remember to wear a hat when u're out in the sun training.

love, mom

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 3:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg, sry i deleted the post accidentally.

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 5:33:00 AM  
Blogger cynic said...

an interesting read... haha damn cute. kinda like you, then! ;)

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:55:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

ooooh thank yew for visisting, cynic! i left a message in yer chat box too :) seeyou!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 9:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. now i know ojiji's history.. waiting tomorrow for more blog..

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:03:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

yeeeaaahh, tomorrow will be abt my trip to florina :D

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:04:00 AM  
Blogger Ojiji said...

well, i'm not really that close to my parents since i'm out training all the time but when i can, i do visit them once in awhile :)

Monday, November 14, 2005 1:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey wat world you on?
email me: mageodeath@yahoo.com

Friday, May 05, 2006 9:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what server are you if ur still playing and its from 2005 i dont think ure still updating...

Friday, April 04, 2008 6:53:00 AM  
Blogger Stetch said...

lol Just started reading your blog and am enjoying it. Where do you play? You are not on Maple Global currently, are you? :)

Friday, April 11, 2008 8:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat lvl. are you??????

Sunday, May 25, 2008 9:40:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Were you banned because i can't find you on the ranking roster..........




-ANONYMOUS PERSON WHO FOUND THIS LINK ON GOOGLE SEARCH


AWESOME BLOG!!!

Sunday, May 25, 2008 10:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MEMORIAL DAY......LEAVE A MEMORY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE WE LOST IN THE TIMES OF DESTRUCTION....IN MS TOOO...

Sunday, May 25, 2008 10:57:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home